© Copyright DatingAdvice.biz
Do you wonder, too often, why everyone except you seems to get that great woman? What do they have that you don’t? If you can’t think of a single difference between you, and the guy with the girl, its time you learnt his secret.
The key to getting her interested in you is through words. Yes! As easy as that. Of course, easy one-liners don’t work, because she will presume what you are after and reject you right away! The trick is to talk to her. Converse with her. Even flirt with her. She will love it! Conversely, if you are not used to women flirting with you, better clue in fast to her subtle hints. Flirting is socially acceptable at parties and social occasions, e.g. Christmas/New Year, where a degree of flirtatious behavior is almost expected.
Ladies, please note, men are not used to women flirting with them. Most find it irresistible if you initiate the conversation, or indicate your interest.
Here are some lessons in the fine art of flirting:
- Lesson #1 (Ladies) Repeated contact: Give at least three separate verbal or non-verbal clues. The first time he looks around to make sure it is really him that you are flirting with. The second he knows it is him and is pleased. Did he smile back, or walk by you? The third time introduce yourself, or just wave from across the room. Now he knows you are open to meeting.
- Lesson #2 (Men) Glancing Over: Are her eyes aimed at you every time you look her way? Does she avert her gaze whenever you catch her staring? Things are happening here. If she does not prolong the eye contact, maybe she is shy. Go up to her, introduce yourself, and get her talking.
- Lesson #3 (Ladies) Whisper: It always gets their attention! Ask if you can tell him a secret. Then whisper in his ear: “I just love your tie…can I buy it from you when you are done with it?”
- Lesson #4 (Ladies) Become More Irresistible: Wear higher heels, a redder lipstick, interesting earrings. Arch your back a little; sit up tall and cross your legs high.
- Lesson #5 (Ladies) Crack funny by-lines: A big part of flirting involves reactions to the partner. Does she throw her head back and laugh at your jokes, or does she frostily ask, “Is that supposed to be funny?”
- Lesson #6 (Men) Make a mischief: Some women prefer steering the conversation to sexy topics, almost like a verbal foreplay. Most times, they will keep it understated and tasteful, so follow her lead. Any crass slip-up will just ruin the rapport.
Alert! Some of these signals could just be friendly gestures on a woman’s part. So, do not jump to conclusions that she is flirting with you. Watch her for more of those subtle signals. It takes time. Be attentive. Nevertheless, do not get yourself worked up into tense vigilance.
Keep cool, relax, and enjoy yourself. In time, Women’s flirtation techniques will become clear.
© Copyright DatingAdvice.biz
No Reproduction Allowed